How to Join RSJ
Registration for Regular Members and Student Members
If you are a resident of Japan, please click the following ‘In Japan’ button, in order to make a new admission application.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the RSJ’s Administration Office.
- RSJ’s accounting and business year is from January to December. Each year’s membership fee, valid up through the end of that December, is to be paid in advance. In case membership is begun in the middle of the year, a prorated membership fee will be paid for that year. Issues of JRSJ will be sent, starting with the first issue published after membership is established. Back issues from the initial year of membership will be sent to those who want them only if they are in stock.
- To eliminate hassles for membership fee payments, RSJ has established an automatic account-to-account transfer system. If you wish to use this system, please notify us when you join. (RSJ bears the service charges for transfers.)
- When joining, members may choose the publication to which they wish to subscribe, the Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan or Advanced Robotics. Members who wish to receive both publications should provide notification to that effect.
- Please notify the RSJ Administration Office if your contact information changes: for example, if you graduated from university and, as a result, your organizational affiliation has changed to your employer, or if you have been transferred inside your company. (The Administration Office’s contact information is as stated below.)
- Should membership fees not be paid, the sending of the Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan and/or Advanced Robotics will be discontinued. Should either publication not arrive, please pay your annual membership fee immediately. Continued nonpayment will result in expulsion from RSJ.
- Should you wish to withdraw from RSJ for some compelling reason, please notify the Administration Office in writing.
Applications and Inquiries about Joining, Withdrawing and change in membership data (to the RSJ Administration Office)
Administration Office of the Robotics Society of Japan
Blue Building 2F, 2-19-7 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033